Cabin Fever AZ Rates and Cabin Reservations
Choose from one of our Arizona cabin rentals, to make a reservation we do require a 2 night minimum, then choose a check-in date on the top calendar and a check-out date on the bottom calendar. Hit the 'Check available cabins' button and it will display the cabins we have available for those dates. Once that page displays you can choose one of our 1 bedroom cabins or 2 bedroom cabin rentals. Click the 'Book it' button and proceed to fill out your personal information. Once you have selected one of our Arizona cabin rentals, you will then have the option to pay with a PayPal account or pay with a credit card online through a secure checkout system. If you are not comfortable booking online with your credit card please feel free to call us on the phone and we can take your cabin reservation for you at that time.
A deposit of 100% is due at the time of your cabin reservation if you book online with a credit card or pay with PayPal. If you would like to call us on the phone we require 50% down to hold your cabin reservation; the balance is due 21 days before your arrival date. Any cancellations made less than 21 days prior to your reservation will not be entitled to a refund, however, you may reschedule your cabin reservation for up to 90 days after your check in date for a $50 rescheduling fee. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us 21 days prior to your arrival date. Cancellations received up to 21 days prior to arrival will be entitled to a full refund, less an administration fee of $50. (Except Holiday cabin reservations, there are no cancellations, however you may re-schedule up to 90 days on a non-holiday weekend with a $50 administration fee.) At which time we will e-mail or call you with the code for the keyless entry on the front door. There is a lock box on the screen door with a back up key inside in case the keyless entry should fail, that has the keys to the cabin. You will recieve the code and directions 5-7 days before your check-in date.
Check in time begins at 3:00 pm. Some Exceptions can be made if another renter is not checking out on that same day.
Check out time is 11:00 am. Extra charges may be charged if check-out time is not adhered to. No refunds on early departures.
- We Are Pet Friendly except for aggressive breed dogs are not allowed! Dogs must be potty trained and when dogs are outside they MUST be on a leash and cleaned up after going #2.
- No RV's or Motor Homes allowed on property.
- No open fires are permitted within the resort.
- Guests shall show due consideration for neighbors and shall not interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other guests. No loud music indoors or outdoors is allowed.
- Cabin owners are not responsible for personal property or articles of guests or visitors.
- Any person renting a cabin must be 21 years of age and supply a major valid credit card upon booking.
* Rates are calculated based off of current pricing and a 2 night minimum, if you are booking on a holiday, an extra $20.00 per night charge will apply and there is a 3 night minimum.
* A $60.00 cleaning fee is charged with each booking. The cleaning fee is non-refundable.
* A $150 hold deposit will be charged the day you check in and released the day you check out as long as there are no damages to the cabin or our spas.
We cannot guarantee the cabins with spa's will be operational upon your check-in date; they are currently operational, however, if guests before your check-in date should damage the spa and we have to order parts there is a possibility it may be down for your visit. No refunds will be given as this is out of our control from damages from prior guests. Thank you.
Sorry we cannot offer any refunds on cancellations due to natural disasters such as fires or heavy snow fall in the area that may cause a road closer, however, you do not lose your nights and have up to 90 days to reschedule at No Charge. We cannot control mother nature, thank you.
Some Cabins are privately owned, and therefore, the property should not be trespassed on or outdoor furniture moved or "borrowed" for their personal usage. Spas located on another cabin's property are not to be used at any time. There are no common areas within the resort property other than the roads so any foot traffic should be on the roads only. Please confine walks through the resort on the roadways located within the resort.